Pages

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Verse of Encouragement

Greetings, everyone! I decided to try something new on here (then again, I guess pretty much everything is new on this blog at this point :P ). Anyways, since it's Sunday, I figured it would be a good time to start a new section devoted to encouragement. Today's message is brought to you by Deuteronomy 3:18

"It is the Lord who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not leave you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed."
~Deuteronomy 3:18~

This verse is beautiful to me, and very comforting. There is no need to be afraid of anything in our future, because God walks ahead of us in everything. It's especially relevant if, like me, you are a senior in high school who is about to transition into an entirely new era of life, or really if you're facing a major change of any type. As Christians, we have no cause to fear, because the perfect Lord of all will not abandon us. And to me, that is beautiful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment